Hello everybody! We here at SteveInevitable (Yes, it's only me) were wondering if you were interested in winning some free prizes! I've never done a giveaway before, this is my first time! You caught me! I wanted to save it up, you know, for that special......anyway! Some of you may remember that recently I got to go to a press event for Men In Black 3. The agency that arranged that for me, Momentum Worldwide, also told me I could do a giveaway for my readers. And since I truly appreciate everyone who reads my blog, I thought this would be a nice way to show some appreciation. Their client is Sony, so they have a few different prizes from them that I get to give away. The prizes are, 1) The Amazing Spider-Man DVD 2) Rec 3 DVD 3) Arthur Christmas DVD 4) Sparkle DVD 5) Men In Black 3 DVD and 6) The Amazing Spider-Man poster with a certificate of authenticity.
Pretty awesome huh? They seem like neat people over there at Momentum. They sent me to a fun event so I like them. I'm easy enough like that. OK, so there are 6 different prizes so there will be 6 different winners. The winners will randomly get one of those prizes mentioned. I'm all for fun trivia so I decided that would be the best way to pick the winners. Here's how it will go. 10 questions. The 6 best scores are the winners. If 3 get 9 answers right and 3 get 8 answers right and the rest score 7 or below...well guess what...I got my winners picked easy as pizza pie. Let's say some geniuses stroll onto this web site and score some perfect scores. For instance, 10 people could score a 10. Well then from those 10 I'll just randomly pick 6. Draw names out of a hat or some other type of head wear. Fair enough? Well, it will have to be, I'm making the rules and I never get to do this and it will surely go to my head soon enough. So, to answer the multiple choice questions (that's right, it's coming at you SAT style) just add a comment under the post with your ten answers, in order and in English. I'd like to say I very much appreciate all the views I get from other countries that don't speak English as their first language, but my hopes are you will answer in English as that's the only language I know. I don't think my ability to say "Hurry, tell me where the bathroom is" in Spanish and "I am a very little girl" in French qualify me as a bilingual individual. But oh boy have they helped me out in many an awkward situation! Anyway, in English please. And then underneath that leave your email that I can reach you at so I can get your address if you are one of the winners. Some great people from Momentum Worldwide will ship the prize right to you. If you don't feel comfortable leaving your email right in the comments section, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know which fancy commenter you were.
Alright, this post is up as of Friday 11/30/12 and I will give people until Sunday 12/2/2012 11:59:59 P.M. Pacific Standard Time. Or as we call it in LA, high moon! So you got until Sunday, high moon to answer. I will be figuring out winners soon after and it will be announced and there will be a parade (most likely somewhere in the universe a parade will be happening) and you'll collect your winnings! Ready? Oh wait! What's the trivia about?! Whatever I want to make it about, I make the rules. But it will mainly be about some of these great Sony movies and then also some about me because...yeah...you guessed it...it's my blog and I make the rules. Also, it will be harder for the internet savvy people to find answers to questions about myself. OK, let's do it.
1) In The Amazing Spider-Man Peter Parker is American. Peter Parker is played by Andrew Garfield who was born in...
A) America! Just like Peter Parker!
B) The U.K.
D) South Africa
2) Emma Stone also stars in this movie and is tremendously attractive. That has nothing to do with the question but is SO TRUE. She probably doesn't realize it but she was in a movie that I was an extra in. So, we're basically co-stars. What movie is that?
A) Crazy, Stupid, Love
C) The House Bunny
3) The Lizard/ Dr. Curt Connors is played by Rhys Ifans. Rhys also appears in one of my favorite movies ever as a football player on an NFL team for just about 4 games. In this mystery movie, what position does he play?
C) Wide Receiver
4) In Men In Black 3, who is the main bad guy played by?
A) Jemaine Clement
B) Josh Brolin
C) Johnny Knoxville
D) Vincent D'Onofrio
5) In the movie, the main bad guy, Boris, has a sort of girlfriend in the beginning. What actress played his tonsil hockey teammate? (That's what they call make out buddies in space, you guys.)
A) Emma Thompson
B) Alice Eve
C) Lil Kim
D) Nicole Scherzinger
6) When Agent J (Will Smith) goes back in time he is pulled over by the police. He tells them he plays starting forward for what team?
A) The Boston Celtics
B) The Detroit Darkees
C) The Los Angeles Lakers
D) The Minneapolis Lakers
7) Arthur Christmas features many voice actors. One of which has practiced medicine for many years on TV. Which actor dabbles in medicine yet still makes time to do some voice acting in Arthur Christmas?
A) Hugh Laurie
B) George Clooney
C) Katherine Heigl
D) Eriq La Salle
8) Rick Baker did the alien make-up effects on Men In Black 3. The first year that Best Make-Up was a category for The Oscars he won it. What movie was it for?
A) Men In Black
B) Harry And The Hendersons
C) An American Werewolf In London
9) Rick Baker has also been nominated for Best Make-Up on 3 different Eddie Murphy movies, 1 of which he won. Which movie is that?
C) The Nutty Professor
D) Coming To America
10) I started this blog on June 22nd 2011 and have done 187 posts including this one. How many did I do in the first 100 days?
There they are. Answer away. Thanks for playing and good luck!